Range of study programs
Poland offers a range of study programs in a very affordable tuition fee to international Students.
Academic Excellence and Innovation
International Business Centre
Poland at a glance
Poland is a country located in Central Europe. It has a population of approximately 38 million people and the official language is Polish. The country has a diverse landscape, including the Carpathian Mountains in the south, the Tatra Mountains in the south-west, and the Biebrza and Kampinos National Parks in the north-east. The capital and largest city is Warsaw, and other major cities include Krakow, Gdansk, and Poznan. Poland has a parliamentary democracy and a mixed economy that is heavily focused on foreign trade. The country has a rich cultural heritage, with a strong tradition of folk art and music, and famous historical figures such as Marie Curie, Pope John Paul II, and Frederic Chopin.
Poland in short
- Official name: Republic of Poland /Rzeczpospolita Polska (short form: Poland/ Polska)
- Government type: republic
- Location: Central Europe
- Border countries: Belarus 416 km, Czech Republic 790 km, Germany 467 km, Lithuania 103 km, Russia (Kaliningrad Oblast) 210 km, Slovakia 541 km, Ukraine 529 km
- Language: Polish
- Capital city: Warsaw
- Major cities: Gdańsk, Kraków, Łódź, Poznań, Wrocław
- Total area: 312 685 sq km (304 465 sq m – land, 8220 sq m – water)
- Climate: temperate with cold, cloudy, moderately severe winters with frequent precipitation; mild summers with frequent showers and thundershowers
- Local time: GMT + 1 hr
- Member of the European Union: Since 2004
- Religions: Roman Catholic 89,8%, Eastern Orthodox 1,3%, Protestant 0,3%, other 0,3%, unspecified 8,3%
- Monetary unit: zloty (PLN)
Why Study in Poland ?
- Poland is a member of the European Union and the Schengen Area, making it easy to travel and conduct business with other EU countries.
- Its central location in Europe makes it an attractive destination for foreign investment.
- Poland is home to a rapidly growing and dynamic higher education market, with a large number of institutions and students.
- Poland has a rich history of academic traditions, dating back to the 14th century and boasts some of Europe’s oldest universities.
- Many universities offer programs taught in English, including fields such as medicine, engineering, humanities, business, and finance.
Poland is also part of the Bologna Process and the European Credit Transfer System, making it easy for students to continue their education in other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The very first step towards study in Poland is to filling admission form of desired course at desired University.
Well, we will guide you on that.
Yes, you need to pay 10,000 NRS as a service fee, you can pay online by scanning following QR.
Minimum 45% or equivalent is enough.
Yes, you need to appear on admission interview, where University admission team will inquire about their previous education, Reason to choose Poland, Future plan of applicant.
Admission team also evaluate applicant’s English Proficiency level, we will arrange preparation session as well at our office.
Most of universities offers degree programs starting from 2500 to 3000 euros per year.
and most of bachelor programs are 3 years (six semester)
Yes, you will transfer full year tuition fee before VISA, as embassy will also look if your enrollment process is completed or not and it is mandatory to transfer fees before VISA application to the Embassy.
No, you can not apply together, as there is no such dependent VISA category for Poland, but you can talk to our team regarding the options.
If you have 2 years of GAP after +2, It is okey, you can apply. If it is more than 2 years, we need justification letter (Study, Job).
For master students up to 5 years is accepted.
Well, you need to show following documents.
- around 7 lacs in your/sponsor bank account along with that relation certificate with sponsor
- Filled VISA application
- Statement Of Purpose
- Final enrollment letters from University
- Accommodation Confirmation
- Travel itinerary
- VFS appointment
- Apostille academic documents
- Police Clearance Certificate
Usually, you will get offer letter within 2-3 days and Embassy will process your VISA within 25-30 days.
Yes, because there is no embassy of Poland in Nepal, but Platinum will take care of your travel to India and do the needful assist.
Platinum Educational Consultancy offers seminars by College representative where college representative give brief details about the college, offered programs.
Get First-Hand Information
During the seminar, we arrange one to one counselling with the student.
After receiving the required information students can decide wisely.